This product achieves illuminate function by absorbing various visible light, especially for short-wave visible light below 450 nm, it has strong absorption capacity, and can be reused multiple loops. The product does not contain radioactive elements and can be used as an additive to be evenly distributed in various transparent media such as ink, paint, plastic, etc. to realize the light-emitting function of the medium.
- Main body: Rare earth starts sulfide.
- Appearance: orange-red powder.
- Classification: Long-lasting luminous powder.
- Add amount: 1~3%
- Luminance: > 95/min.
- The absorption time is long (about 5~20 mins, if the light is strong, the light absorption time will be shortened), and the illumination time is more than 10 hours.
- Particle size distribution: center particle size um (D50): 20~40, screening rate: 170 mesh standard sieve 100% pass.
- Luminance test conditions: Luminometer: B510, D65 standard light source, illumination 1000LX, excitation for 5min.
- Particle size test: Fineness analyzer: Coulter laser micro-analyzer, model LS230.
Net weight 1Kg, PVC zipper bag, please seal after use, place in a cool place, stability for about 12 months.
- Luminous powder can be injected and extruded with various types of plastic: PP, PE, PVC, PU, PS, ABS, TPR, EVA, nylon, acrylic.
- When the luminous powder is directly injected, an appropriate amount of additives such as white wax oil and lubricant should be added to reduce the blackening of the luminous powder injection molding.
- The base color of the plastic material is mainly light, fluorescent or transparent, and its luminous effect is relatively good.
- When the plastic is shot, the recommended amount of luminous powder is about 1~3% of the total weight. The luminous effect will vary depending on the thickness and color.
- Most of the luminescent pigments are slightly soluble in water, decomposed in water for a long time, and decomposed in acid, so they cannot be applied to water-soluble systems and acidic systems.
- The pigment is specific weight big and should be mixed when using.
- It should be stored in a ventilated and dry environment, pay attention to moisture, unused luminescent pigments should be sealed and preserved.
- Metal materials have a great influence on the luminescence properties, and metal materials should be avoided as much as possible.
- Pre-use tests have determined the suitability and matchability of luminescent pigments to media