CS Series Antistatic Agent (CSE-10, CSA-10, CSP-10)
Typical Properties :
CS series antistatic agent is a fluorine-containing oily antistatic agent, which can be added as an intermediate to ester oily resin; it is a hygroscopic antistatic agent and can maintain good antistatic stability in RH30% environment.
- Main body: fluorine electrolyte salt
- Appearance: colorless transparent liquid
- PH value: 6 ± 1
- Solid content: 10 ± 1 %
1. CS series antistatic agent can be added to the resin of ester solvent, the addition ratio is 2.5~3.5%, and the performance will change according to the solid content of the resin.
2. CSE-10 is an ester antistatic agent for ester solvent resins.
3. CSA-10 is a ketone antistatic agent for ketone solvent resins.
4. CSP-10 is an alcohol antistatic agent for alcohol solvent resin
Net weight 25 KG, PE barrels, please seal after use, place in a cool place, stability for about 12 months.
Add a small amount of resin as a carrier to treat substrates such as PET film, PE film, OPP film, etc.