Typical Properties :
GA-81 is a general anti-fogging agent. Soaking anti-fogging agent applied to various glass products. This product features thermal vapor and refrigeration anti-fog effect on glass. Also, a considerable degree of dryness can be maintained at the contact surface of the coated product.
- Main ingredient: Acrylic polymer
- Exterior: White liquid
- pH: 7 ± 1
- solid content: 30 ± 1 %
Performance Feature :
- Can be diluted with water and alcohol solvent
- According to the dilution ratio, the anti-fog effect is different; the recommended dilution ratio is 1:5
- After drying, the product is transparent, colorless and leaves no traces.
- 5 times diluted,after soaking the glass, Heat-resistant steam > 60 seconds
Net weight 30 KG, PE barrels, please seal after use, place in a cool place, stability for about 12 months.
Glass substrate can be applied
|Substrate||Dilution ratio||thickness||Drying conditions||Anti-fog effect|
5min or more