Typical Properties :
QX-15 is a permanent antistatic agent. Apply to all kinds of plastic products on the coating type. The product features excellent resistance to antistatic impedance, and the contact surface of the coated product can still maintain a considerable degree of dryness. The product is widely used in all kinds of plastic raw materials on the coating.
- Main ingredient：Imidazole surfactants
- Exterior：Colorless transparent liquid
- Antistatic type：Permanent antistatic agent
- PH value：8 ± 1
- Solid content : 17 ± 2 %
Performance Feature :
- QX-15 can be diluted with water or half water and half alcohol. The recommended ratio is 1:5 or 1:8.
- QX-15 can reduce the surface impedance of the product up to e7 ~ e9.
Net weight 50 KG, PE barrels, please seal after use, place in a cool place, stability for about 12 months.
Can be applied to PET, PE, PP.
Drying conditions : 60 ℃, 1 minute or more.
Recommended coating amount： (1:5 dilution 2μm).
|Substrate||Dilution ratio||thickness||Drying conditions||Coating|
|PP/PET film||1：5||2μm||60℃／1min||RH30% e7~e8|
|PE/PET film||1：5||2μm||60℃／1min||RH30% e7~e8|
|PET plastic molding 2cm||1：5||2μm||60℃／1min||RH30% e7~e8|